Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Card stolen!!

Options
  • 18-11-2013 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

My ATM card was stolen and it looks like who ever stole it used it at an ATM 4 times (in about an hour) to take out nearly 500 euro. I called 365 and the lady cancelled my card and said I need to talk to the fraud team on Monday morning but she never gave me a number for them and I can't find it anywhere online. Can you help me? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi darren20h20,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear your card was stolen and used without your authority. You would be best to call BOI365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative can confirm the dates and times of the transactions and then connect you to the fraud department.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

As a matter of interest, how does someone use an ATM card at an ATM without a PIN?

Advertisement