Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holocaust Happened thread ban

Options
  • 18-11-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Dr. Bollocko: This thread went in an very bad direction.

A number of bans have happened / probably will happen.

I've been banned from the Holocaust happened thread...for discussing the holocaust.

DB said it was because I was uncivil, when the truth is I was very civil and others were a lot less so.

If B.ie dont want this aspect of history discussed why not put that under the banner, 'Boards.ie, discuss everything under the sun...except the holocaust'.

Pure censorship, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

N.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Actually I think you've been banned from AH entirely - not just that thread.

*fans flames* ;)

This is the forum you are looking for. First step is to PM the mod that banned you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Dispute resolution forum is HERE if you feel you have a case to contest the ban which by the way was for being uncivil not for discussion of the holocaust.

also, "others were worse than me" isnt really a defense unless the "others" were not warned or infracted in any way.

closing thread.

ps. no-one ever said there was no censorship on boards.ie . in fact I think we ahve always said the exact opposite. There is no right to free speech on boards. you agree to a set of rules and guidelines in order to use the site. If you dont agree with the rules, dont use the site. simples.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement