Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side football in UCD tonight - 2 slots going

Options
  • 18-11-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Im hoping to start a regular 5-a-side in UCD (astro pitches), and as usual, everyone is game ball until you remind them about it 2 days beforehand. I have 2 slots available for tonight, EUR5 a head, let me know if you're interested in playing.

Cheers
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alimcg30

Hey guys

Im hoping to start a regular 5-a-side in UCD (astro pitches), and as usual, everyone is game ball until you remind them about it 2 days beforehand. I have 2 slots available for tonight, EUR5 a head, let me know if you're interested in playing.

Cheers
    Stephen

Hi Stephen - do you have any space for a new member? My other half is looking for a 5-a-side football team in the area. If you have space let me know when you're playing next thx

Advertisement