Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat the Scalpers - Xbox One Edition - Please read guidelines and rules in post 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Reserved on Wednesday, said it would be in to collect Tues-Thurs, just got txt saying its ready for collection this morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

chris_ie wrote: »
    Reserved on Wednesday, said it would be in to collect Tues-Thurs, just got txt saying its ready for collection this morning :D

Just carried the fooking thing from st Stephens green to pearse station. Tis a heavy bastard for such a compact package.

I enjoyed that bottle of water and feel like I've bonded with the Xbox :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Just carried the fooking thing from st Stephens green to pearse station. Tis a heavy bastard for such a compact package.

I enjoyed that bottle of water and feel like I've bonded with the Xbox :P

Ha! Just on way to get it. Trying to decide what games to get!

chris_ie wrote: »
    Ha! Just on way to get it. Trying to decide what games to get!

I picked up FIFA as I've got Ghosts on 360. Will pick up BF4 and Ryse when I've the money :P

Choose wisely young grasshopper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

how long will they hold on to the xbox in argos if you reserved it? got text yesterday saying its ready to collect until 5/12/13...havent collected yet will do later on if i can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 signmeup

Hi,

Please help me. I'm looking to get an Xbox one as a present for christmas, and I have no idea where go, as everywhere seems sold out!! Its so annoying.
    I had a look at the US microsoft site and they have them available there, and I could get it shipped via a delivery website (like myus) but I need to know it will be here for christmas, and also that it will work in Ireland.

I would prefer to just go into a shop a purchase it here. That way I would know I have it for sure. I called into Harvey Norman and the sales assistant laughed at me when I asked could I get one. Is there an Irish online , or bricks and mortar store I can go to.

Please help. I am a desperate mammy ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Hi everyone I had two Argos reservations just incase so I have a spare one for Argos in the crescent in limerick has to be collected by Monday when store closes first to pm will get reservation number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Smyths ,Waterford has sheds loads of XBO for walk in. In there words " We cant get rid of them" .They even have Day 1's that wernt picked up.

i picked up a xbox one today but i have a reservation number for omni in santry in argos the standard xbox one rady to pick up...first to pm me gets the number

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭markad1

Just ordered one on Microsoft.com/store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

thegame wrote: »
    i picked up a xbox one today but i have a reservation number for omni in santry in argos the standard xbox one rady to pick up...first to pm me gets the number

Hi

This taken off you yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

markad1 wrote: »
    Just ordered one on Microsoft.com/store

Did they give you a delivery date?

No not yet

No not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭markad1

bush wrote: »
    Did they give you a delivery date?

Hi bush, no delivery date yet just got the email receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moose9999

I got a call from Xtravision earlier today, I ordered a standard edition on Thursday, they had just gotten a delivery of the Ghosts edition and were working through the list to see if I wanted to take it. I just picked mine up, the girl said that they're getting another delivery on Monday, so maybe some stock in Xtravision at the moment. Alsoust checked the Syths website and most braches are showing in stock (some are saying low stock), so might be worth checking out for anyone who still hasn't ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

I tried reserving one from Argos Cruises Street Limerick on Wednesday, haven't gotten any text yet, anyone else reserve there and get the text?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

thegame wrote: »

Legend of the day status goes to you thegame.
    You've made a grumpy teenagers Christmas!

Thanks again

Im delighted to help out mate..Happy Gaming :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I've a reservation code for Argos, Jervis Street for collection tomorrow. 1st PM will get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Dacarm

I've a reservation code for Ilac, Jervis Street for collection tomorrow. 1st PM will get it!

Sent a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Dacarm wrote: »
    Sent a PM

Reservation code sent to you, Merry Crimbo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

HMV in the cresent have them in stock, standard edition and COD one, picked one up earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Stevie_D_D

The Microsoft Store standalone Xbox One appears sold out but there's a new bundle with COD:Ghosts for €529.99 that can be ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Picked up an xbox in HMV today in the Cresent. No booking or preorder. Seemingly they have started cancelling uncollected pre orders there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

this thread is annoying to say the least.. loads of respect for futureguy but start this thread and taking advantage of people for the ps4... 600 euro for a console that cost you 400 :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

this thread is annoying to say the least.. loads of respect for futureguy but start this thread and taking advantage of people for the ps4... 600 euro for a console that cost you 400 :mad:

What?

Calhoun wrote: »
    What?

The guy who made the thread is selling a Ps4 for 600 quid. Rather ironic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Disgusting behaviour especially after reading the opening post in this thread.. talking abiut parents getting done by scalpers in run up to christmas....

Advertisement