Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading running Shoes

Options
  • 18-11-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, I bought a pair of Asics Gel-Cumulus 13 runners last year based on recommendations from Amphibian king. They worked out brilliantly, but they are starting to wear down now. If I get another pair of Asics Cumulus runners will they also suit my foot type/running style? I was looking at the Asics Cumulus 15's

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi, I bought a pair of Asics Gel-Cumulus 13 runners last year based on recommendations from Amphibian king. They worked out brilliantly, but they are starting to wear down now. If I get another pair of Asics Cumulus runners will they also suit my foot type/running style? I was looking at the Asics Cumulus 15's

Thanks

You should be ok. Basically the number refers to the edition of the runner. Usually each year, Asics release a new edition/ upgrade of the shoe. So the 15 is the latest.

In theory, the shoe should be suitable. I've been wearing asics ds trainers for last 3 years, buying the new edition each time. I prefer last year's edition to the current one. Some people get really annoyed when their fav shoe is ruined by an upgrade.

Advertisement