Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic adoption Philippines

Options
  • 18-11-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

:)Hi Folks

Just looking for some help please,my wife who is a Filipino / irish citizen who is currently living in the Philippines taking sole care of our niece ( 6 weeks old ),we have started the domestic adoption process in the Philippines and my wife will stay there until it is completed,

then our future plan would be to bring the child back to Ireland,our lawyer said there should be no problem with the adoption in the Philippines as both parents have given consent and it is a relative adoption,

i am living in Ireland as i need to support my wife and child as my wife gave up her job here to go live back in the Philippines,

once the adoption is finalized in the Philippines and we get the new birth cert can we apply for an irish passport for our daughter,do we need to register the adoption in Ireland and also is it ok that both of us are not living in the Philippines

Any help would be great.

Kind regards

S

Comments

Advertisement