Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backup hd/nas advice

Options
  • 18-11-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for advice as to what would be the best option for me
    I'm looking to back up all movies/ music/ photos from an iMac to a hd/nas and I'm then hoping to use a sonos system for streaming the music and stream the movies to my tv.

What's the best product out there, if it exists that can meet my requirements.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

how much you planning on spending. i have a Qnap ts-410 its dose everything for me it had 4 2Tb drives in a raid 5 array, im not a mac user but it has build in Mac backup server.
    its also has UPNP and DLNA. its expensive but ive had one for years without issue.

the latest one like mine is the ts-412 but there are 2 drive versions if you want smaller/cheaper option

Advertisement