Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to-date eStatement

Options
  • 18-11-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need an updated statement today, I thought that by signing up for estaements I could simply log in to 365online and print off the most recent one, but this doesnt seem to be the case, the most recent one I can view and print is from September.

Am I missing something?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Gastroboy, 

Thanks for posting. 

I you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and select options 7 and 1, you can request an up-to-date statement. If ordered before 3:30pm today, this will be available to download tomorrow. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

Having to phone up for a statement completely defeats the purpose of eStatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Hi Gastroboy, 

Thanks for posting. 

I you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and select options 7 and 1, you can request an up-to-date statement. If ordered before 3:30pm today, this will be available to download tomorrow. 

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy, thanks for your reply.

I tried what you mentioned over the phone, before 3:30pm, but it seems that it was unsuccessful,
    it seemed to tell me that I had no transactions since last September.
    Also there was no new statement available to download today.

I rang customer care today, I spoke with a man named Paul.
    He told me that I cannot order up to date eStatements, I that I need to return to paper statements in order to
    receive an up to date copy.
    I'm a bit confused as what I'm being told in one place is contradicting what I'm being told elsewhere.

Any suggestions as I do need a copy of an recent statement asap?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

FYI, I was told the exact same today. That I couldn't request an eStatement, it had to be a paper statement. I told the girl that I had requested an eStatement before no problem.

Felt like I knew more about the process than she did.

BOI really need to simply the process. The method of selecting 7 and 1 doesn't work either.

Hi GastroBoy, 

Thanks for posting. 

Can you please send a PM with your full name, the branch where your account is held and the contact number you called on. We will gladly look into this for you. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Hi BOI Billy, tried to PM you but I'm being told that you have chosen not to recieve PM's

Apologies Gastroboy, 

I'm having this looked into now.
    I've sent you a PM
    If you could respond to that, we should receive your message. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement