Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PES 14 PS3 €19.99

• 18-11-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭

Smyrhs toys have PES 14 for PS3 reduced from €49.99 to €19.99.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Cheers for that! Was gonna spend 35 on it! Hopefully they have it in blanch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Brozy wrote: »
    Cheers for that! Was gonna spend 35 on it! Hopefully they have it in blanch

Got mine in Navan, still had some left , you might be able to check stock on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Ah brilliant, wasn't aware of that feature, I think its in stock in Blanch.

Up the Royal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

how come it aint discunted on xbox 360??

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Larry_N

Cheers! Just picked one up in Naas, loads left there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

but1er wrote: »
    how come it aint discunted on xbox 360??

Keep an eye, may reduce too. Likely due to poor sales on ps3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Thanks, gonna pick it up tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Thanks OP.....think I ll treat myself to a copy and get the lads over like the good oul days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I wonder can it be traded in for more in Gamestop / Xtra Vision ?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭UnitedWeStand

I'm a huge PES man since the early days, bought my first copy at 14 and have been buying each one ever since.

But from everything I've heard, all the progress made in the last three games of PES have been undone by this game as its gameplan has cut out a fair bit of what made PES, 'PES'.

Thats second hand info however, might be great, but might also account for the price reduction...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I played pro evo alot and this is the worst pes i ever played,but at 19.99 its worth it!
    FIFA14 on my new ps4 from now on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

It's the same as every PES since 5 - What they got wrong last year they've fixed, but they've somehow managed to mangle some other aspect of the game. It's incredibly frustrating. There was a major patch released over the weekend though, so hopefully it's improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

In Smyths Tallaght they said it was 49.99, one copy left and looked at me as if I had two heads when I suggested the special offer, so I wouldn't try there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Back up to €49.99 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I wonder can it be traded in for more in Gamestop / Xtra Vision ?

Posts like this are why offers like this are removed, Smyths watch this thread just like Gamestop,HMV/Xtravision and Tesco do, think before posting such comments. It ruins bargains for others when someone is taking advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aldarjes

PS3 and Xbox versions of PES14 available on base.com for €24.09 delivery €1.55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Back up to €49.99 on both consoles as of last night

Advertisement