Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CeX Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

i ll second that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I had some good cex in there with a tall blonde wan from Johnnns paaark. Ask for minty joyce xoxo.

I had some good cex in there with a tall blonde wan from Johnnns paaark. Ask for minty joyce xoxo.

na not as good the other comment. nice try though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Was in their Tallaght branch this year and found an Abbott and Costello DVD for only €6. The HMV receipt was still inside, two euro less.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Anybody living in a Broadband area who is looking to buy a DVD, in this day and age, deserves to be charged €18. That's 3 months Netflix or 1/3 of the cost of an adequate Kodi capable box.

DVD's are as obsolete as cassettes at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anybody living in a Broadband area who is looking to buy a DVD, in this day and age, deserves to be charged €18. That's 3 months Netflix or 1/3 of the cost of an adequate Kodi capable box.

But what if I want to hold a plastic case and dsc in my hand? That's surely worth paying all that extra money not to mention the extra space it takes up in my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Cool story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

What I'd your Internet is so sh!te you can't stream movies on Netflix?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

deadybai wrote: »
    What I'd your Internet is so sh!te you can't stream movies on Netflix?

Shouldn't be considered broadband so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Haha that's true. It's basically wireless dial up

• Advertisement

Cool story.

in the words of willie (bad santa), thats a f***king awesome story!

i think i really am done with this planet and its people!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

They're selling the Google Chromecast for €45. Google Chromecast is €39 brand new in every other shop. Same with Apple TV 3rd gen, it's €79 brand new but they're charging between €95 and €105 for it....

They're selling the Google Chromecast for €45. Google Chromecast is €39 brand new in every other shop. Same with Apple TV 3rd gen, it's €79 brand new but they're charging between €95 and €105 for it....

jasus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

The 3rd gens are €80.
    Chromecasts are '€39 brand new in every other shop' but you can't reduce that to nothing by trading in stuff that other shops don't want/take and if they do Cex will match or beat that price. Thats kind of cex's entire gameplan, I mean they are basing their prices on a different set of rules. A Chromecast doesn't degrade and you still get a 12 month warranty.

It depends on how you look at it. €5 more expensive than new OR €11 cheaper by trading in those copys of Call of Duty Ghosts and Fifa 14.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

I paid €13 for a DVD in Cex once and when they found the disc they placed it face down on the counter. That is reason enough to download.

Advertisement