Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways Live : 2014 Tour Announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    I did indeed! Inner pit 14th of June, going to try and get few more tickets after Christmas. Most of standing is sold out so fingers crossed more tickets will be released! Would have been on this yesterday but was too busy meeting Gary Barlow lol :D

Hallelujah! Delighted for you, after all that stress. Gary's not my cuppa at all but sounds like a memorable night for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

Anniebell wrote: »
    Hallelujah! Delighted for you, after all that stress. Gary's not my cuppa at all but sounds like a memorable night for you :-)

Yeah so happy I got tickets and even more delighted that it's on a Saturday! Haha more for me ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

Still no news or rumours about a Dublin date? :(

Advertisement