Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Michaels Barrington St.

• 18-11-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭

So, I'm (gladly) moving back to Limerick after an abscence of a few years. Ive been looking on daft and there seems to be a load of houses vacant in the St. Michaels estate, (behind the church, pery square) now I have been in these houses before and from what I could recall theyre not the worst, so was considering moving in there. One thing that has me concerned though is how come so many of the houses in the development are now vacant?? Anything going on there that would be of concern?? Some dodgy business activity going on in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

St michael's Mews is the address & there are only six houses in there. The landlord (same guy owns them all) recently did a relatively big facelift job on them.
    I believe he had them all pretty much vacant before starting work, so they all more or less became available again together.
    AFAIK there may be just one available now.
    A relative of mine recently moved into one, that's my only connection with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Nice quiet area, tucked away behind security gate. Most people don't even know it's there. definitely worth a look.

Advertisement