Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant I get fibre BB?

Options
  • 18-11-2013 5:35pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I have an odd one for you.

I live on one side of the road but belong to a different exchange than everyone else on that side of the road.

That particular exchange has been fibre enabled for about 5 or 6 months now. 

Across the road (on a different exchange) that became fibre enabled about 2 months ago, pretty much every address can get fibre from what i can see.

So I'm stuck in a bit of no mans land and frankly worried you guys have forgotten about my little estate (there are 15 houses) 

Can you guys assist? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey guys, I have an odd one for you.

I live on one side of the road but belong to a different exchange than everyone else on that side of the road.

That particular exchange has been fibre enabled for about 5 or 6 months now. 

Across the road (on a different exchange) that became fibre enabled about 2 months ago, pretty much every address can get fibre from what i can see.

So I'm stuck in a bit of no mans land and frankly worried you guys have forgotten about my little estate (there are 15 houses) 

Can you guys assist? 
    Hi helimachoptor

Please PM me your landline number and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement