Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Gaming Website Launched

Options
  • 18-11-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've set up a new Irish Gaming website and was looking for both feedback and anyone interested in contributing or becoming a partner on the project.

Website it here http://irishgamerz.com

Cheers!

Kev

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liking the look so far. Out of interest, are you paying people for contributions?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kevboom

Not paying people at the moment and I make it clear in the Write For Us section just so people know what to expect. The response has been really good so far. I've roughly 6 or 7 people who will be sending/have sent in reviews etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Cool how long have you been up? 350 likes on Facebook is pretty respectable so far!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I really have to admire your dogged determination Kev, what makes this different from the Pub Guide/Sports/Irish Humour projects?

@Graham I have a passion for building websites! My other projects are being looked after by friends & colleagues.

• Advertisement

Cool how long have you been up? 350 likes on Facebook is pretty respectable so far!

Only up since 8th of this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Nice site, My buddy is a well knowing reviewer, And Irish!. Ill pass on the link to him, He has a paying job so this is his passion or Hobby that he dose for fun and not money.

Nice site, My buddy is a well knowing reviewer, And Irish!. Ill pass on the link to him, He has a paying job so this is his passion or Hobby that he dose for fun and not money.

Thanks I would appreciate that! From speaking to people a lot do just see it has a hobby/passion so are keen just to get their work out which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Kevboom wrote: »
    Thanks I would appreciate that! From speaking to people a lot do just see it has a hobby/passion so are keen just to get their work out which is great.

Defo, Ill pm you when he contacts me.

Defo, Ill pm you when he contacts me.

Brilliant thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement