Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takes so long to get new NCB

Options
  • 18-11-2013 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

I renewed my policy with L. I. end of August 2013 and then got new NCB statement from prevoious company, they added 1 more year to this. Waiting for a new NCB statement from L.I. from 14 /09/ 2013 . Rang the customer care and they encouraged me it is going through verification and they will do courtesy call to me with update. None of them. I wonder how long it takes to get things done?  Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

[font=Calibri","sans-serif] [/font]
    rai555 wrote: »
    I renewed my policy with L. I. end of August 2013 and then got new NCB statement from prevoious company, they added 1 more year to this. Waiting for a new NCB statement from L.I. from 14 /09/ 2013 . Rang the customer care and they encouraged me it is going through verification and they will do courtesy call to me with update. None of them. I wonder how long it takes to get things done?  Cheers

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi rai555,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Please PM me your details so I can check this out for you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Your No Claims Bonus statement is normally issued with your Renewal Notice in advance of your renewal date. Making amendments to your No Claims Bonus will require verification. I can check out what is causing the delay.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Una[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

PM sent. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Received call today, got  things moving, thank you for your help !

Advertisement