Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one/ PS4 controller converter?

Options
  • 18-11-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hello folks.

I absolutely hate fighting games using xbox d-pad which is why I switched to PS3 to play SSF4 and MK9. All was well until Killer Instinct was announced as an Xbox one exclusive and now with less than a week away from launch I am getting sucked into the hype and seriously considering buying it!
    I done a quick search online and only found a link to a site where some guy was using the PS4 pad to control the 360 but nothing more. Anyone here know anything about this?

Cheers
    Mickles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Mickles_86 wrote: »
    Hello folks.

I absolutely hate fighting games using xbox d-pad which is why I switched to PS3 to play SSF4 and MK9. All was well until Killer Instinct was announced as an Xbox one exclusive and now with less than a week away from launch I am getting sucked into the hype and seriously considering buying it!
    I done a quick search online and only found a link to a site where some guy was using the PS4 pad to control the 360 but nothing more. Anyone here know anything about this?

Cheers
    Mickles

the XBO d-pad is much better than the XB360 pad so i dont think you have to worry about it. this is from my personal experience at the XBO tour and from reading plenty of reviews from other players who've had the chance to try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mickles_86

2gen wrote: »
    the XBO d-pad is much better than the XB360 pad so i dont think you have to worry about it. this is from my personal experience at the XBO tour and from reading plenty of reviews from other players who've had the chance to try it out.

Nice one cheers! Would it be as "loose" as ps3 dpad do you think or have Microsoft done a decent update in your opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Mickles_86 wrote: »
    Nice one cheers! Would it be as "loose" as ps3 dpad do you think or have Microsoft done a decent update in your opinion?

from what i remember (i didn't spend much time playing with the pad since im a arcade stick player) the d-pad is much more "clicky" if you know what i mean. for me it felt pretty good.

there are plenty of examples on youtube, this is just one of many. all in all, if you get and XBO, i dont think you'll need to worry about finding an adapter.

Advertisement