Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRASH OR ACCIDENT CARS

Options
  • 18-11-2013 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello every one please does any one know where they sell Accident or crash cars? the one Insurance has written off? I would appreciate if you can help me please. Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Highest bidding registered scrapyard, never to the public (although the owner can usually offer to buy it back).

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mugabe

Do not understand what you are trying to tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They're sold to scrapyards registered to take end of life vehicles. Lots of different scrapyards, whichever pays the most. Insurers do not sell them to members of the public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you're looking to sell/get rid of a car that you have crashed, contact some of those Cash for Cars places but make sure you get an End of Life certificate for it before you hand it over otherwise you will be liable for anything that happens to the car after they take it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mugabe

MYOB wrote: »
    They're sold to scrapyards registered to take end of life vehicles. Lots of different scrapyards, whichever pays the most. Insurers do not sell them to members of the public.
    Ok thanks now,

• Advertisement
Advertisement