Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document

• 18-11-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,

I am still lost as to what I should use for my French document with my only idea being a picture of my best friend and I at a concert. For this photo I am thinking I could talk about the artist, the concert, the importance of friendship, music as a hobby and about my best friend. Is this a good idea?

Help and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Comments

It's good to know what the other people in your French class are doing. From that, you want to try and pick something that is unique yet easy to cover. A lot of people in my class were doing similar things so I brought photos of me in a play. I was able to talk about my past times but also about the content of the play. My friend brought a music album cover. If you all bring in similar things then you're not standing out. At the end of the day, the examiner will want to learn about YOU; not what you can learn off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Hi all,

I am still lost as to what I should use for my French document with my only idea being a picture of my best friend and I at a concert. For this photo I am thinking I could talk about the artist, the concert, the importance of friendship, music as a hobby and about my best friend. Is this a good idea?

Help and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Sounds good. Once you are confident enough to discuss those points the examiner should be happy enough. Do check what others are doing though.

Advertisement