Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups Terenure

Options
  • 18-11-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I'm the mum of a 4 month old looking to meet other mums in the Terenure / Templeogue / Rathgar / Kimmage area. Would love to get advice on good places to meet others for a chat. I had friends
    off on maternity leave until recently so we have been bad at getting out there and meeting new people. We did a baby massage class with Claphandies which was great but would love to find a local group where we could hang out once a week and have a chat - find I'm getting cabin fever with this miserable weather! I've found several toddler groups online but nothing for babies. Hoping some local mums can point me in the right direction!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Hi Terenure mum, myself and a couple of other boardsie mums meet in panda cafe in Terenure most Mondays. There's usually only 3 or 4 of us, but it's a nice wee group and it's great to get out and have chat. Having said that our babies are between 1-2 years but there are loads of toys in Panda aswell as baby rockers and swings and jumperoos to keep your little one amused. I'm also 6 months pregnant so will hopefully be bringing baby aswell when she eventually comes :). Your welcome to join us if you think its something you'd like. Have a look at the panda cafe website and just pm me if you think you would like to join us.

You could also have a look at the rollercoaster.ie website. They will tell you a load of groups in your area.

Advertisement