Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James wellbeloved?

• 18-11-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey guys,

I recently got a job and have decided to switch my dogs food to James wellbeloved. I live with my parents and my dad usually buys really crappy food from tesco for 15 euro and won't pay anything else for it so now that I'm employed and can afford it I'm taking matters into my own hands :D

I'm just wondering what stores actually sell the food? Searched the forum but could only find online suggestions. Going to pick up a bag tomorrow if I can :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mutt Love wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I recently got a job and have decided to switch my dogs food to James wellbeloved. I live with my parents and my dad usually buys really crappy food from tesco for 15 euro and won't pay anything else for it so now that I'm employed and can afford it I'm taking matters into my own hands :D

I'm just wondering what stores actually sell the food? Searched the forum but could only find online suggestions. Going to pick up a bag tomorrow if I can :)

Where are you based? Jollyes in Newry and Enniskillen stock it. Petstop in the Blanchardstown centre stocks it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

They have it in Maxi Zoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bixy

I get it from Pet shop in Aireside Swords

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

can order it in small bags from zooplus.ie or big bags from zooplus.co.uk. For some reason they wont sell big bags to ireland. But a parcel motel delivery will fix that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

can order it in small bags from zooplus.ie or big bags from zooplus.co.uk. For some reason they wont sell big bags to ireland. But a parcel motel delivery will fix that.

A big bag is over the max PM weight and they've changed their pricing recently so you'd have pay €7 to collect from them. I used to find VetUK cheapest but you could maybe get it cheaper if you used Amazon's subscribe and save option.

Also OP buy a small bag in case it doesn't agree with your dog. I fed it (he cereal free one) for a while but took my dog off it - he was always having blocked AGs with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

tk123 wrote: »
    A big bag is over the max PM weight and they've changed their pricing recently so you'd have pay €7 to collect from them. I used to find VetUK cheapest but you could maybe get it cheaper if you used Amazon's subscribe and save option.

Also OP buy a small bag in case it doesn't agree with your dog. I fed it (he cereal free one) for a while but took my dog off it - he was always having blocked AGs with it.

Ah, I was thinking the cat food bags, which is 10kg. The big dog bag is 15kgs.
    parcel motel only go up to 10kg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

where in Dublin are you located? If you go to

http://www.wellbeloved.com/products/stockist-finder

you can get a list of the nearest stockists to you

(I know someone said to buy a small bag to try it on your dog, but remember to introduce it slowly, gradually phasing out the previous food)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mutt Love

I live in Finglas, so Maxi Zoo and Blanch would be the handiest. I'll pick her up a small bag first to see how she gets on like you said, will get her the bigger bag off the internet if it agrees with her :) thanks a mil!

Advertisement