Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad Complete Set

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

€79.66 incl delivery here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Thanks for that, but it doesn't have all the extras that the deluxe edition has, the one you posted was just the standard box set. I've been searching a lot and €150 seems to be the cheapest i can get it for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Is this the Barrel? (I cannot get your link to work)

If so, check Amazon UK (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaking-Bad-Complete-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/dp/B00EKN4C8O/), it is £110 (€125ish) on there (when it comes in stock), and iit's coming in and out of stock all the time. Set up an alert too.

It is on Amazon DE, but apparently that version will have German menus

Thanks for that, but it doesn't have all the extras that the deluxe edition has, the one you posted was just the standard box set. I've been searching a lot and €150 seems to be the cheapest i can get it for
    Odd that you didn't mention anything about the deluxe edition especially given the fact that your link doesn't work.

tinodz wrote: »
    it is £110 (€125ish)
    Long time since that exchange rate was applicable. With the current rate and also factoring in the extra 2% VAT charge it would be €140'ish :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

muffler wrote: »
    Long time since that exchange rate was applicable. With the current rate and also factoring in the extra 2% VAT charge it would be €140'ish :)

I just stuck the Amazon price into XE.com and that came out. That'll teach me for posting early in morning

• Registered Users Posts: 10 waterlepe

what exactly are you looking for? your link is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 15 macaedh

59 Euro on WOW.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Free on the net....just buy a usb and download on to it and you can stretch your hard earned cash even further ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

im selling seasons 1-5 on adverts for 40 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

All Seasons available in Heatons for €14 per season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Complete set in Harvey Norman € 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

I saw the DVD version in Xtravision in Galway today for €79.99

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/breaking-bad-the-complete-series-ultr-12865.html

Advertisement