Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Options
  • 18-11-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

How do I copy photos from dropbox on my new tablet. Any ideas. As you will know from this im not very technical :-/ Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

I'm very rusty on this but as far as I can remember you install the dropbox app on the tablet. Via the app you then open the dropbox folder with the photos you want to download. Mark them as favorite (possibly by pressing the star symbol). This keeps a copy of the photos on the tablet.

This method should work on for a few photos but it's not practical if you want to download a large number

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

Thanks macb. I did what you say but its just that I dont know what to do to put photos on boards.ie from tablet. When I mark them I cant forward them to boards. Thick or what :/

Pabmac wrote: »
    Thanks macb. I did what you say but its just that I dont know what to do to put photos on boards.ie from tablet. When I mark them I cant forward them to boards. Thick or what :/

I haven't done that before myself but what may work (it's how I share a photo by email) is by pressing the share link at the top of photo selected. You then select Copy Link. Go back to your mail or thread and Paste the link.

I hope this works for what you are trying to do

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

20131110_181441.jpg test. Thank you so much mac b. You dont know how long I've been trying to do that. Yippee!

Pabmac wrote: »

Looks good. Got me to a picture of dog and fire etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement