Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no modem over a month later about to cancel everthing

Options
  • 19-11-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Im just after recieving my first eircom bill I still have not gotten my modem so why are you charging me for broadband??  I was over a month waiting for the line to be installed. Why have I not recieved my two months free line rental accordng to your charter.
    why when I ring I get told I will be called back and no one replies then I get an email saying we have not recievd a complaint. you replied to a mail that was a complaint also I canshow my call logs to 1901.
    The modem has not been delivered therefore the agreement has not been fufilled If this is not resolved wthin 3 days (more than reasonable) I will be cancelling everything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

...__... wrote: »
    Im just after recieving my first eircom bill I still have not gotten my modem so why are you charging me for broadband??  I was over a month waiting for the line to be installed. Why have I not recieved my two months free line rental accordng to your charter.
    why when I ring I get told I will be called back and no one replies then I get an email saying we have not recievd a complaint. you replied to a mail that was a complaint also I canshow my call logs to 1901.
    The modem has not been delivered therefore the agreement has not been fufilled If this is not resolved wthin 3 days (more than reasonable) I will be cancelling everything.
    Hi ...__...

Please PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you. Can you also advise in your PM to me what method you have ordered broadband by and who advised you the first two months are free?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement