Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant I get efibre when my neighbours can?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently joined eircom with the intention of signing up for efibre .

I am a new customer to eircom, so I had to sign-up first to the ordinary broadband so I can get connected, I was then told by an eircom sales rep that all I had to do then was ring-up and get upgraded to efibre.

I did exactly this, and was then told that I could not get efibre yet.
    This does not make any sense to me, as I live in Letterkenny near the hospital. I live in a housing estate, where my next door neighbours are eircom customers and have efibre.

Can anyone please explain why I cant get efibre when my neighbours have it.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I recently joined eircom with the intention of signing up for efibre .

I am a new customer to eircom, so I had to sign-up first to the ordinary broadband so I can get connected, I was then told by an eircom sales rep that all I had to do then was ring-up and get upgraded to efibre.

I did exactly this, and was then told that I could not get efibre yet.
    This does not make any sense to me, as I live in Letterkenny near the hospital. I live in a housing estate, where my next door neighbours are eircom customers and have efibre.

Can anyone please explain why I cant get efibre when my neighbours have it.

Your assistance is appreciated.
    Hi jamesyod1982

Really sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your landline number and I'll look into this further for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement