Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac studying online

Options
  • 19-11-2013 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Seeing as I'm in employment, studying online is the only way for me,
    Found a few online/distance learning providers which seem reputable- however most only offer components...
    I'm aware you need 8 components to qualify for full fetac level 5 certification.
    Has anybody an idea how to go about finding how to do the remaining components?
    It seems very expensive to do several component modules & not have full certification at the end!? Going back to fulltime education in a college of further education, where they do to full qualification, is unfortunately not a possibility for me with family & financial responsibilities...
    Does anybody know if you can accumulate different components from different providers etc? Media production & print journalism doesn't seem to be offered to full accreditation online.....
    Help!!!!!!

Advertisement