Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have they fixed the GTA5 problems?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

So when I first got GTA5 it was when there were some problems regarding playing it from the internal HDD / disk and also with loss of cars parked in garages. For the first issues I did as was recommended and played off a USB plugged into the Xbox and for the second I basically have been avoiding parking cars in my garages.

Has a fix been issued for both these problems or should I continue to play off the USB and avoid my garages?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

As far as I am aware, this has been fixed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I still play off the usb drive to cut down wear and tear and noise, but issues have been fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Game is great now they've got over the bump.

Free DLC today for people interested. New weapons, online missions, cars etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Mark.87

Thanks guys.
    Happy gaming

Advertisement