If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad / iTouch

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:23am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

We have a limited offer on the beautiful Apple iPad 2 16GB for Boardies at just £249.95 / €299.99 and the iTouch 4 16GB at a silly £99.95 / €124.99..

..These would make excellent Christmas pressies and the pricing is very keen - stock is limited so if you would like to grab one just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get straight back to you to arrange delivery,

Thanks & as ever and give us a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Just to make this deal even better the Ipod Touch is 16GB, rather than 8GB.

These are a perfect stocking filler so get in early as these will fly out.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Hi guys,

Chris
    Can you put me down for one IPod Touch 16GB

Thanks

Bill

Hi guys,

Chris
    Can you put me down for one IPod Touch 16GB

Thanks

Bill
    Hi Bill,

No problem at all :)

If you'd like to PM me your contact details I'll give you a shout to sort payment and delivery.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gents,

quick question on the touch as it's not for me….which generation is it?

And as I have you, do you still do apple tvs?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Gents,

Butterski,

where the heck have you been all these months??? Thats the longest absence ever, are you seeking treatment for the gadget addiction? - I know that old story, 'it's not for me, it's for a friend) ( don't go there, we would all be out of jobs :eek:)

The iTouch is a G4 16GB, skinny n shiny - really a great deal at £99.95...

And yep we still have the ATV's £79.95 / €98.99...

Great to have you back...have you seen this: http://www.eisa.eu/award/57/european-ultra-hd-tv-2013-2014.html
    (it's got your name on it ;))

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Gents,

Butterski,

where the heck have you been all these months??? Thats the longest absence ever, are you seeking treatment for the gadget addiction? - I know that old story, 'it's not for me, it's for a friend) ( don't go there, we would all be out of jobs :eek:)

Great to have you back...have you seen this: http://www.eisa.eu/award/57/european-ultra-hd-tv-2013-2014.html

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

J
    Hey John, how are you? 

Where have I been? Saving for one of these:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/burmester-069?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=WHFI%20ENews%20Bulletin%20(13.11.2013)&utm_content=pain_headline
    Assume you have them in stock? :)

That tv looks nice alright, what's the damage? That said, I have a 21:9 in the attic that's painfully underused. :(

As for the iPod, I'm an old-school iPod classic man myself (have 3 of them, lol). I'm more into the memory than the shiny look and feel. I'll probably take one, but I will come back to you tomorrow on it.

Regards, etc.
    ButtersSuki.

Gents,

Butterski,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

J
    Hey John, how are you? 

http://www.whathifi.com/review/burmester-069?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=WHFI%20ENews%20Bulletin%20(13.11.2013)&utm_content=pain_headline

That tv looks nice alright, what's the damage? That said, I have a 21:9 in the attic that's painfully underused. :(

As for the iPod, I'm an old-school iPod classic man myself (have 3 of them, lol). I'm more into the memory than the shiny look and feel. I'll probably take one, but I will come back to you tomorrow on it.

Regards, etc.
    ButtersSuki.
    No idea why you would waste your money on one of those Burmesters when you could have one of these for £249.95

311449.jpg

http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/fatman/mi-tube-2/fatm-mitube-mk2

The Philips 65PFL9807 is really the first statement TV that they have done that could actually upstage your 16:9, its a stunner - we had one in last week for a Customer and he is in 7th heaven! - Its £4499.95 but I do have a bit of Boardie flexability ;)..

No rush on the iTouch -  I'll happily keep one for you if you want ons set aside - but now that I've saved you £35,740 on the Burmester - how would you like to spend that with us or will I just send you stuff out to that value and charge the card?

Laters,

J

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Do those prices include P&P?

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Slave,

The pricing on the IPAD / Ipod doesn't include P&P but we can deliver them for £10.99 each.

Hope this helps.

ATB

Dave

Gents,

Butterski,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

J
    Hey John, how are you? 

Regards, etc.
    ButtersSuki.
    No idea why you would waste your money on one of those Burmesters when you could have one of these for £249.95

311449.jpg

http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/fatman/mi-tube-2/fatm-mitube-mk2

The Philips 65PFL9807 is really the first statement TV that they have done that could actually upstage your 16:9, its a stunner - we had one in last week for a Customer and he is in 7th heaven! - Its £4499.95 but I do have a bit of Boardie flexability ;)..

No rush on the iTouch -  I'll happily keep one for you if you want ons set aside - but now that I've saved you £35,740 on the Burmester - how would you like to spend that with us or will I just send you stuff out to that value and charge the card?

Laters,

J
    The boss came back to me and turned her nose up at the touch as they're not available in pink………I know…..trying to be nice gets you no where, sigh.

• Advertisement

Gents,

Butterski,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

J
    Hey John, how are you? 

Regards, etc.
    ButtersSuki.

311449.jpg

Laters,

J
    The boss came back to me and turned her nose up at the touch as they're not available in pink………I know…..trying to be nice gets you no where, sigh.
    Hi Butter,

Wee bit of paint could sort that out :p

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Guys, can you put me down for 2 Ipads please. Is there a choice of colours?

Thanks

Hi Vex.

Done.

We only have these in the silver finish.

If you can PM me a contact number for you, I'll give you a bell for details. 

Alternatively, I can send you a paypal invoice if that suits better ?

Thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Lads,

Are there any ipod touchs still available? If so can you put me down for one

Thanks
    Nigel

Hi Ne, thanks for the post and for the order.

I have a few of these left.

Want to PM me a contact number and we'll call you for details ?

Alternatively, PM me an email address and I can send you a £ paypal invoice.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Interested in an iPod touch too. Are these black or white ?

zing wrote: »
    Interested in an iPod touch too. Are these black or white ?
    Zing,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the iTouch we stock are black at the front with a high gloss silver back - really tasty and a completely lunatic price at £99.95 - check out the pricing pretty much anywhere else in Ireland..

I've even weakened and retired my Nexus and grabbed an iPad from this offer - god I hate changing over technology bases...:p

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Have sent pm about ipod touch :)

Eta : Are these new or refurbished ipods ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

Hi any iPods left ?

Hi there.

We have a few more coming in on Friday but there are quite a few reserves on these.

Keep us posted if you would like one.

If you can PM us a contact number, we can add you to the list.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Great price, will have to see if I can pick one up :)

deisediva wrote: »
    Have sent pm about ipod touch :)

Eta : Are these new or refurbished ipods ? Thanks

Brand new sealed stock - limited quantity in on Friday - decent shipment next Tuesday.

Give us a shout if you would like to order

ATVB

John mc & crew

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dod78

John

could you put me down for an Ipod touch.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Hi Guys,

Can I reserve an iPod please? I've PM'd John with my details

Thanks,
    Dave

A Disgrace wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can I reserve an iPod please? I've PM'd John with my details

Thanks,
    Dave
    Dave,

I've sent the mail order guys your details already and they will give you a shout in the next few mins - thanks again for the business, it's much appreciated!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 6 advent15

Hi

I would like to order an ipod touch.I have sent a PM to John.

Thanks.

advent15 wrote: »
    Hi

I would like to order an ipod touch.I have sent a PM to John.

Thanks.
    Guys,

apologies we have been really busy the last few days, so apologies for the delay getting back to you - we ar just out of iTouch now but we have a decent amount coming on Tuesday that will more than clear all the back orders - we will give you a shout between now and monday to get all your delivery details, but dont panic - we have enough for everyone!

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Alright lads,

Just wondering do you have any ipads left? If ya do can ya put me down for one

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dave800

Hi just checking to see if ipod deal is still available?

• Advertisement

Ne wrote: »
    Alright lads,

Just wondering do you have any ipads left? If ya do can ya put me down for one

Cheers
    Ne,

No problem - we still have pads available no problem - if you would like to grab one please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get the delivery arranged,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.