Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Auidmanic89

Anyone know of a bus or car or van going from Kilkenny/Waterford/Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

dulux99 wrote: »
    They increased capacity by 3000, and the campsites are the exact same size? Or am I reading this wrong? Space wasn't exactly plentiful last year!
    Good point

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

dulux99 wrote: »
    They increased capacity by 3000, and the campsites are the exact same size? Or am I reading this wrong? Space wasn't exactly plentiful last year!

Was last year only 5000? I had 6500 in my head... In any case, yes I would be wondering about the same thing.

They clearly have been thinking about it too given the move of DarkSide to the main stage - could have got messy if too many people were trying get into the Circus tent at midnight on Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Was last year only 5000? I had 6500 in my head... In any case, yes I would be wondering about the same thing.

They clearly have been thinking about it too given the move of DarkSide to the main stage - could have got messy if too many people were trying get into the Circus tent at midnight on Friday...

Maybe it was 6500, I had 5000 in my head for whatever reason

Looks like it was 6500 based on this

Your basic point is very valid though. That's 20% more people onto a site that would appear to have changed little... the weather better hold or that Circus tent will be seriously wedged!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

so if I enter with drink but have more back in car I wont be able to bring it in

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    so if I enter with drink but have more back in car I wont be able to bring it in

That's about the size of it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 posie 1980

Dr. Bre wrote: »

It's ridiculous. There will be wheelbarrows to rent so it's a good idea sending someone off for a look on arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cybersausage

Ah s#it!! Just put my mates ticket through the wash.. Hologram look a bit dodge and the prints faded here and there, am I f#cked??

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Ah s#it!! Just put my mates ticket through the wash.. Hologram look a bit dodge and the prints faded here and there, am I f#cked??

Ah Jaysus! Hahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Ah Jaysus! Hahahahahaha

Thanks for the sympathy hoochiemama haha..
    We were supposed to meet earlier and was gonna give it to her, had it I'm my arse pocket.. What a tit....

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Ring ticketmaster ask them can cancel and reissue it, doubt they will as it is a general admission event unlike seated event. worth a try tho !! perhaps they could arrange for a trade for the duplicate at a ticketmaster centre??? once you can read the ticket number etc, if not I guess you are giving over your ticket to your friend

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_ql_4

Thanks for the info lads, fingers crossed there'll be no issues come Friday. 2more sleeps folks!

Thanks for the info lads, fingers crossed there'll be no issues come Friday. 2more sleeps folks!

Did u buy it on c/c? I've lost an ep ticket before. Had to go into Ticketmaster.ie off Grafton Street with c/c statement and the reissued me the ticket

posie 1980 wrote: »
    Did u buy it on c/c? I've lost an ep ticket before. Had to go into Ticketmaster.ie off Grafton Street with c/c statement and the reissued me the ticket

I'd say ring them and they will reissue and have them left at the box office/collection desk. Was there more tickets on the same order? They will reissue all of them as they can't do individual ones on an order of multiple tickets.
    Just tell them thy never arrived in the post.

So excited about the weekend :)

Anyone with even a passing appreciation for rap music, make sure to catch these guys on Sunday evening. Interested in everyone's thoughts and recommendations on lesser-known acts or sideshows going on over the weekend that they do not want to miss - share!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Deaf Joe is playing over the weekend, not sure where or when BUT go see him if you can.
    He's unreal.

http://www.deafjoe.net/

Nick Waterhouse will be great daylight music
    Bluesy, rocknroll and RnB all in one, may the sun shine on him

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Tucker688

ONe more sleep... Cannot wait..

Nick Waterhouse will be great daylight music
    Bluesy, rocknroll and RnB all in one, may the sun shine on him

He has just cancelled

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Ring ticketmaster. I bought a hard copy ticket online and didnt receive it in the post. I rang them yesterday, they said I they'll have a replacement in the Box Office there as long as i bring the reference number and the card i bought it on. You have to contact them 24 hours before the event though.

Should we be expecting the smaller stage breakdowns today?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Yeah, they just released it now on FB and Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

on their twitter ther now..

posie 1980 wrote: »
    He has just cancelled
    kiss of death, my endorsement

How far is the parking from the regular campsite?

Bought a five min walk. It's not that far at all.

Bought a five min walk. It's not that far at all.
    Excellent. Nothing worse than wobbing with booze, a tent, a chair and god knows what the fcuk else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

Can't wait for this now! Still can't believe the last bus leaves at 6 tomorrow evening though, mind bogglingly stupid on the behalf of the organisers.

Advertisement