Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2014

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

Just another one of my daft questions, was there actually a merchandise stall this year, was there an official Body & Soul festival t shirt / sweat shirt?

I've never seen the sort. It wouldn't be their style.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I've never seen the sort. It wouldn't be their style.

There was for 2012 and 2013 so what you awning about?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

There was for 2012 and 2013 so what you awning about?

Well that was just my personal experience and opinion.

Well that was just my personal experience and opinion.

There was a t shirt stand in the main stage arena (2012, 2013) where the felafel and kebab stall was this year. The 2012 t shirt I got was gorgeous with the lovely art work from their website, the 2013 one wasn't great so bought a tea pot hat instead, I don't get what you mean by not their style when as a matter of fact they were selling them, so I hallucinated all that then, interesting.

I wouldn't have thought their ethos was to cash in on t-shirts. I was wrong. Stop being so obtuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I wouldn't have thought their ethos was to cash in on t-shirts. I was wrong. Stop being so obtuse.

In fairness, the rules they enforced about the drink shows that the promoters really are all about the money underneath it all.

Just got confirmation from Dagmar at the Body&Soul office that there was no official t shirt this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Anyone remember the name of that mailbox near the Good-Time Lounge where you could drop drawings, musings and whatnot into?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Anyone remember the name of that mailbox near the Good-Time Lounge where you could drop drawings, musings and whatnot into?

Great another thing I seemed to have missed or maybe can't remember!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Anyone know anything bout embrz? Saw him Sunday afternoon at reckless in love stage early in the evening. His stuff was sooooo good and I've been obsessed with him on soundcloud. Would love to see him again but no tour dates or anything on his Facebook and Twitter .... Like I mentioned I'm obsessed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement