Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRS payments are changing

Options
  • 19-11-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭

The trs payments that people receive are changing in the new year.
    At the moment all banks give trs based on interest charged on the mortgage account.
    From the new year for all banks as a request from the revenue, as laid out in the original ts&cs of trs

Trs will be paid based on the amount of the interest you pay every month.
    If you don't pay your mortgage you will not get your trs.
    If you pay a partial amount you will get a partial amount of trs
    If you pay your full repayment you will get your full trs.

I would believe this will be retrospective as trs is paid on the first and payments may not be paid til the end of the month.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,600 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This sounds fair enough.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Does this mean that people who weren't paying their mortgage were still getting their Trs??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

Misread above. I believe some were and some weren't

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 33,600 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

KoolKid wrote: »
    Does this mean that people who weren't paying their mortgage were still getting their Trs??

Thats what I took from it, not sure if true or not.

Advertisement