Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I got an eFibre order ?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi there,
    After checking your website and talking to the live chat guys, they confirmed I could get eFibre.
    So I went head and ordered it on Friday.

Rang up yesterday to confirm the order and find out my number was not active yet and no order existed on the system for me.

Was told it will be Thursday week before it was active.
    Upon being available at my number the guys told me my order would appear on the system automatically.

Is this what is going to happen or will I have to order again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,
    After checking your website and talking to the live chat guys, they confirmed I could get eFibre.

Rang up yesterday to confirm the order and find out my number was not active yet and no order existed on the system for me.

Upon being available at my number the guys told me my order would appear on the system automatically.

Hi DublinBeaker

You should have been given an order number however please PM me the name you placed the order in including the full address for this line and I'll look into this in more detail.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

Hi there,

Hi DublinBeaker

You should have been given an order number however please PM me the name you placed the order in including the full address for this line and I'll look into this in more detail.

Thanks

Al
    PM'd there.

Hi there,

Hi DublinBeaker

Thanks

Al
    PM'd there.
    Hi DublinBeaker

I've not received anything from you yet? Are you sure you PM'd me?

Al

what about now

what about now

Hi there. Did you get it.

• Advertisement

what about now

what about now

Hi DublinBeaker

Got it, thanks. I'll look into this and get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Al

Hi there,
    I went ahead and ordered efibre but was wondering what was the current status of my order.
    Can I PM you the order number please.
    Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi there,
    I went ahead and ordered efibre but was wondering what was the current status of my order.
    Can I PM you the order number please.
    Thanks,

Hi DublinBeaker,

Ok perfect. Yes please send on your order number and I'll check it for you?

Tracey

Advertisement