Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing a line

Options
  • 19-11-2013 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi, we had an Eircom engineer out to my apartment today and he told us we would need to install our own line. He showed me where the cables were under the Eircom grate just outside and that we need to buy the cable and run it from the grate to the apartment ourselves but didn't specify what kind of cable we will need to buy or where to run the cable to inside the apartment. Any help would be appreciated. Account number: 81002139

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

We're looking to get eFibre by the way, I can nearly see the cabinet from my door so does that requires special wire?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Any chance of a reply on this?
    Would Eircom install the line themselves if I had written permission from the landlord?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Blikes wrote: »
    Any chance of a reply on this?
    Would Eircom install the line themselves if I had written permission from the landlord?
    Hi Blikes

I've sent you a PM on this matter. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement