Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of Source Voucher

Options
  • 19-11-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I returned my voucher which I had for Souce in Sligo to the address on their website and have heard nothing from the address which was given (15-16 Stephen Street, Sligo) i am wondering has anyone else returned adn got a refund on their voucher.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I too had a voucher and sent it to that address. They wanted the vouchers before a certain date but i was away on holidays when the date passed.

I still sent it in, just a few days after and I received a cheque in the post last week from them to the value of my voucher.

I'm sure it's just taking time to process everything, give it another while, you should hear from them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I too had a voucher and sent it to that address. They wanted the vouchers before a certain date but i was away on holidays when the date passed.

I still sent it in, just a few days after and I received a cheque in the post last week from them to the value of my voucher.

I'm sure it's just taking time to process everything, give it another while, you should hear from them shortly.

I sent it in just before the date they asked for them, I would have expected to receive the refund by now. I note you say you send it in after the date passed and received your cheque.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Did You send it by registered post?

shoes34 wrote: »
    I sent it in just before the date they asked for them, I would have expected to receive the refund by now. I note you say you send it in after the date passed and received your cheque.

I sent it just a couple of days after the date stated on their website! It'll arrive, they're not going to send out cheques to some people and not to others.

I sent it just a couple of days after the date stated on their website! It'll arrive, they're not going to send out cheques to some people and not to others.

I know people who sent in vouchers long after me and got their refund, to date I have heard nothing.

• Advertisement

shoes34 wrote: »
    I know people who sent in vouchers long after me and got their refund, to date I have heard nothing.

Maybe you should call in to the address on Stephen Street where we had to send them.

My biggest worry was the clearing clearing - which it did, thankfully :)

Maybe you should call in to the address on Stephen Street where we had to send them.

My biggest worry was the clearing clearing - which it did, thankfully :)

unfortunately I don't live in Sligo and there is no phone number just the address, it is not a huge amount but it is the principal of the matter. I purchased the Voucher in good faith as I liked to go to Source and do their cookery courses and it was a way of saving some money towards the course, I had purchased the voucher last January but it was valid for 12 months.

Not much I can do as they have the original voucher.

Still no sign of being refunded for the Source Voucher - have tried to contact them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

email Ocean FM. For the attention of Niall Delaney. I would be very surprised if he doesn't chase this one up for you. And you are right to do so.

studio@oceanfm.ie

Kettleson, thank you for putting me in touch with Ocean FM - the voucher was refunded last Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

@Shoes34. Nice one and thanks for update. All local radio stations have an obligation to champion listeners causes, but not all of them do it with as much well balanced professionalism as Ocean.

Advertisement