Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luggage recommdations

Options
  • 19-11-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Well as the title suggests, m in the middle of planning my trip to Oz but can't seem to find decent luggage. Flying Eithad so the allowance is 30kg and dimensions are 45cm x 72cm x 90cm but every suitcase I've seen has been too small. Want to bring over as much as possible and won't be back packing with it so just needs to be durable and big :)
    Anyone bought anything good recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Why not just bring two smaller suitcases to add up to the 30kg?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

I went with a North Face duffel bag, think it's about 100l,good quality and light weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AMBMoran

I know hasmunch 2 bags might be my only option but dince I'm bringing a carry on suitcase I'd rather just have 1 other extra large case to bring too.
    Will have a look at north face now too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Just get a big backpack, like an 80-100L one. My rule is, if you can't comfortably carry a bag then you've got too much stuff.

Suitcases are a pain to carry around, wheel around etc. Big backpack, on your back and you have 2 hands free and are fairly mobile with it.

Advertisement