Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deloitte/ KPMG/ PWC??

Options
  • 19-11-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have offers from Deloitte, KPMG, PWC for the tax department...and am so unsure as to which one to choose. I really like the PWC office and got on well with the people. I didn't feel quite the same about KPMG, although I have heard that KPMG is good fun, good training, and not as 'strict' as PWC. Haven't heard much about what clients Deloitte have, or their training or if Deloitte would be a good one to pick. I have heard Deloitte treat their staff well though.

Any help or advice would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

go with EY

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Aine20

In the same situation myself only in the audit department

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

go with EY

You are joking right?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

ben2110 wrote: »
    I have offers from Deloitte, KPMG, PWC for the tax department...and am so unsure as to which one to choose. I really like the PWC office and got on well with the people. I didn't feel quite the same about KPMG, although I have heard that KPMG is good fun, good training, and not as 'strict' as PWC. Haven't heard much about what clients Deloitte have, or their training or if Deloitte would be a good one to pick. I have heard Deloitte treat their staff well though.

Any help or advice would be great!

Deloitte :-)

Advertisement