Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virgos Lounge - But Bigger

• 19-11-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi All,

Haven't posted on boards in ages, but i need help. My brother is getting married soon and i would really love a Virgos Lounge dress, however my diet has not exactly gone to plan and as the biggest size they stock is a 16 i need to rethink my plan....

Can anyone recommend somewhere similar that stocks dresses like those on Virgos Lounge, but in plus sizes? I am an 18.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Sally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Had a look and there are a lot of different styles on that website-what style exactly are you looking for? ASOS do a good plus size range.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

Sorry to drag up an old post but I couldn't find anything more recent.

I'm on the search for dresses similar to virgos lounge with the embellished shoulders but on the plus side for one off bridesmaids, have sizes ranging from 8-18 and all would love a virgos lounge but only go up to a 14.

Any suggestions on where to search? Thanks

Advertisement