Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Step by step

Options
  • 19-11-2013 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just bought my first starter kit
    1 x Vision Spinner Battery 900mAh (Black)
    1 x Vision VT Clearomizer
    1 x Original Joyetech charger
    Now I don't have a clue about E-LIQUID and what to get
    I have read through some stuff here but you nice people are talking above my head so is there anyone that could give me a step by step guide on things like eg how do i wash out the juice when starting a different flavor and how do you mix your own sorry for being a num skull in advance .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

any of the sites on the where to buy can supply you with eliquid, entirely up to you what you want to buy. there are a few shops in Dublin if that's close, Gardiner street and Mary street I believe. to clean out the juice the easiest thing to do is unscrew the head and rinse the tank out with warm water, rinse the head in wa water and let it dry and its good to go. the heads should last about 2-3 weeks depending on use.

for mixing your own you need the nicotine base , the vg base and the pg base, flavour and some empty bottles. there's a few threads in here somewhere about mixing your own juices.

also theres no stupid questions about all this, especially if you're just starting off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYk3lJ5kryA

that might help you too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

They are top coil clearomisers, remember to twirl it....the wicks do not pull the juice up to the coils if you are dragging on it often, I dragged like a madman for the first few days off the ciggies......you need to turn it upside down after a drag to give the wicks and coil a good soaking.......

As DB says, there is no such thing as a stupid question, to a newcomer this has it' sown language which in itself can be bewildering let alone using a completely new device to get a nicotene hit.

Welcome to the dark side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Welcome to the dark side :D

Carpenter, I am your father *vape sound* *vape sound*

Advertisement