Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Game Advice

Options
  • 19-11-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Hoping for some advice from the Xbox veterans on here!

My 9 year old is asking Santa for the Xbox One this Christmas (and dad can't wait either!).

Hopefully he'll be getting Fifa 14 initially. Apart from that what other games would you recommend that would be suitable and available around Christmas?
    Any future games to watch out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lego Marvel Super Heroes or Skylanders Swapforce

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I would practally guarantee he would love MINECRAFT, I don't know why but all the little urchins seem to love it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Cheers yep loves Minecraft all right. Plays it on the tablet. Is that one available for the One though?

The lego Marvel game looks promising. He did get great enjoyment out of the lego games on the wii.

Will they be available before Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

biebiebie wrote: »
    Cheers yep loves Minecraft all right. Plays it on the tablet. Is that one available for the One though?

The lego Marvel game looks promising. He did get great enjoyment out of the lego games on the wii.

Will they be available before Christmas?

Get him Zoo Tycoon.

It's available at release as far as i know and looks pretty good. It's 3D now and in third person.

It's something i'd bloody play and i'm 22 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Cool Zoo Tycoon looks promising.
    Can it be played by different players at different times? Eg can you save multiple players games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

biebiebie wrote: »
    Cool Zoo Tycoon looks promising.
    Can it be played by different players at different times? Eg can you save multiple players games?

Ya the game saves will be attached to the profile of the person who is playing.

Advertisement