Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy freshly made guacamole in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 8:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

As the title suggests.

Anyone know? I'm based on Northside.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to the Dublin City forum. You're much more likely to get helpful replies here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I'm not a hundred percent sure but Blazing Salads on Drury Street have a great selection of salads and sauces so you might find some there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

May I suggest you make your own? Very easy, cheap, and absolutely gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Cafe Azteca (Christchurch end of Dame St) make loads every day, perhaps you could buy a container?
    It's dead easy to make though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I agree, just make it yourself.

It's easy to do and will taste better than anything you can buy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

May I suggest you make your own? Very easy, cheap, and absolutely gorgeous!

Agree. Guacamole is basically mashed, coarse or fine, avocado with various other ingredients: garlic, salt and pepper, lemon, chilli... the list is endless, the taste and textures opportunities are vast. Mind you, the fresher, the better imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Lilliput Stores in Arbour Hill do it I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

Yeah, good call guys - will make my own!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

tricky D wrote: »
    Agree. Guacamole is basically mashed, coarse or fine, avocado with various other ingredients: garlic, salt and pepper, lemon, chilli... the list is endless, the taste and textures opportunities are vast. Mind you, the fresher, the better imho.

needs to be chilled though IMO, using avocados from the fridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

And make sure the avocado's nice and ripe (dark skinned as opposed to still green)! Nothing worse than trying to make it with a hard avocado, ends up very grainy in texture

• Advertisement
Advertisement