Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dual monitor possibe

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

hey, is it possible to run 2 x24" 1080 monitors with just an i7 3770k, HD4000 integrated graphics ?

No gaming, or anything at all graphically intensive, need more terminal window space is all....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

You should be able to as long as your board has the connections. I think most of the boards have hdmi, dvi and vga anyway. You should be able to use at least 2 of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

nice one, ya i have asus p8z77-i, it has hdmi which I currently use and a dvi-i

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Not all board supports it though even if they have multiple connections. That dvi and hdmi might share the same output. Check to see if your board supports it. The graphics does but the board needs to as well.

Advertisement