Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabric Shops in Town or thereabouts

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Looking for one of these in town area as I don't drive and cant get out to Hickeys beside Harvey Normal anymore.

Looking for Leatheritte by the meter, for a table top.

Guineys only do Oil cloth as far as I know, horrible stuff that, avoid.

Cant think of anywhere else:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

is the place still up on the mayor's walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

Michael guineys should have leatherette, they have the biggest selection of material in town. gkee fabrics have some but most likely not leatherette (mayors walk) same with singer at end of newgate st, and the one at the end of mayors walk (beside waterford today office on corner) have a good selection, possibly leatherette.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Maybe Ormond Soft Furnishings, in the Ballinakill Centre might be of some help?

http://www.ormondsoftfurnishings.com/products.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Highly recommend Ormond too, worth a call, ut I got leatherette in Guineys a few weeks ago, they get deliveries daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,336 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I was in there (Guineys) today and I didnt see any leatherette. I know their stock changes though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

thanks lads, I'll ring around first tomorrow and report back.

I only ever saw oil cloth in Guineys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Try upstairs in Shaws they may carry it as well

Advertisement