Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A+A Christmas/Saturnalia/Whatever Party - Friday, 6th December!

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Nope, dammit, I'm visiting the creation museum that evening.
    I'll be hopping on a bus around 16.00hrs (live in the boonies).
    I should be there for 17.30hrs, unless I get lost, which is a possibility....
    If I'm not there by 18.00hrs, send out the search party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Looks like I'll make the Cark thing about 6 after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I'm gonna have to opt out of the Cork one. Have a hangover due to develop any time now.

Few naggins, be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Have a wonderful time ye bunch of bastards. I'll be alright. Here on me own. Best A&A Christmas party eva!
    500full.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Jernal wrote: »
    Have a wonderful time ye bunch of bastards. I'll be alright. Here on me own. Best A&A Christmas party eva!
    {...}

If it makes you feel any better, I don't even get off work til after 6.30.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't even get off work til after 6.30.

It might but it'll depend on when you started and how much misery you're feeling.:p

It might but it'll depend on when you started and how much misery you're feeling.:p

Do you want the unbridled truth or a comforting lie?

Do you want the unbridled truth or a comforting lie?

I don't know!:o
    :(
    1310502092448.jpg

I don't know!:o
    :(
    {...}

In that case I started at 7am and am moderately happy because it's Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Aww, I'm only a ten minute walk away from the bush, but I'm so lazy!

In that case I started at 7am and am moderately happy because it's Friday.

Wish I chose the comforting lie (unless that was it?).:(

500full.jpg

You weren't invited anyway, we're going to spend the night bitching about you behind your back.

Sarky wrote: »
    You weren't invited anyway, we're going to spend the night bitching about you behind your back.

And I'm going to spend the night banning people out of paranoia over what they might be saying!

Obliq said you were a wanker. :pac:

I'm sorry who? There's no record of any such poster posting in this forum. Can't even find a single post. It's almost as if they were all *gasp* deleted.

Now she keeps yelling that you're some sort of f*cking prick. I don't know why...

Now she keeps yelling that you're some sort of f*cking prick. I don't know why...

Fine! I'll undelete them so.

Oh sorry I couldnt make it everyone I have the plague
    hope it's going well!

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    Oh sorry I couldnt make it everyone I have the plague
    hope it's going well!

No worries,
    Bluey you are likes totes awesome for not going.
    Get well soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

I'm sorry, what? I said WUSS, you wanker!
    I'm sorry who? There's no record of any such poster posting in this forum. Can't even find a single post. It's almost as if they were all *gasp* deleted.

I'm sorry, what again?!

Ah yeah, that might have been me alright.
    Fine! I'll undelete them so.

.....and now I take it all back :D

Well that was fun! I had a great night out and a WONDERFUL HAWAIIAN PIZZA. Much better than the seriously hot chilli fest that ye fellas had. Fools, bwahahahaaaa.....you could never understand the kind of sublime creativity that went into inventing the pineapple dream food that I had this evening. Plus, mine was cheaper ;)

Oh, and love you guys for coming out tonight - I'm talking about you Sarky, Gbear, Chizler (and his lovely woman) and ....that was it. But it was fun. Topics of conversation included the peanut/chocolate combination found in that new kitkat and in snickers, but in beer form. It was decided by a landslide majority that this is a good thing, but controversially, Gbear would like to rid the world of peanuts so we had to SHUN the unbeliever. SHUN him, I say.

There were some cartoon recommendations made and also Sarky broke into song from time to time. I drank many pints of purgatory, and boy do I feel much the better for it. Damn those xtians, they were right all along :mad:

Oh and Jernal, you WERE invited. Sarky is sorry, aren't you Sarky? You don't want me to have to tell you twice....

Obliq wrote: »
    Oh and Jernal, you WERE invited. Sarky is sorry, aren't you Sarky? You don't want me to have to tell you twice....

Sorry What? I must have BANNED you at the mention of Hawaiian pizza.

Sorry What? I must have BANNED you at the mention of Hawaiian pizza.

Hmm. Jealous much. Such sad. Wow.

....and here was me being nice, EVEN while suffering from pizza related indigestion. Bah. I shall stop being nice and go to bed. Humbug.

Obliq wrote: »
    Hmm. Jealous much. Such sad. Wow.

....and here was me being nice, EVEN while suffering from pizza related indigestion. Bah. I shall stop being nice and go to bed. Humbug.

You were only being nice because you felt GUILT and SHAME! Pineapples are the toppings of SATAN!

You were only being nice because you felt GUILT and SHAME! Pineapples are the toppings of SATAN!

But.....but....what about the PEANUT despiser??? Surely he should be more guilty than me? Wait. I'm not guilty at all. And I resent the implication that what I eat is in any way, shape or form RELIGIOUS. There is no satan. Except in those who despise the worthy peanut. They are doing the devil's work, and no mistake. Going to bed, have work in the morning. Night! Hope you make the next beers pet.:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Oooooooooooooooooo, me head.

Advertisement