Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue office in Clonmel

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Whats the address and opening hours of Revenue office in Clonmel?
    P.S. Where they accept Form 12A, for first time workers in the country.
    Thank everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Inquire in Citizens Information office or...............Fas.....................or Department of Social Protection Office.................all offices situated within a 3 minutes walk from Superquinn.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

For many in Clonmel the Revenue Office for the area is The Glenn, Waterford, phone them first. Waterford is far more accessible from a public transport perspective if you do not have your own car, which I know from your previous posts you don't have!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Ok. I will call them first and confirm things out. Thanks everyone for kind help 😊
    Xenophile wrote: »
    For many in Clonmel the Revenue Office for the area is The Glenn, Waterford, phone them first. Waterford is far more accessible from a public transport perspective if you do not have your own car, which I know from your previous posts you don't have!

• Advertisement
Advertisement