Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Football Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

There's one for Cameroon

Useless b*****d missed it

Here's a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken FH GL +2.0 in FK Spyris game @2.00

1-0 already and been an offside goal too. Plenty of goals in H2H.

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2014/05/29/lithuania/1-lyga/spyris-kaunas/nevezis-kedainiai/1666091/?ICID=HP_MS_65_01

2-0 HT refund. May take another go at +3.5 in this if I can get near evens.

He's giving absolutely everything to Cameroon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    1-0 France u20 v Portugal at HT, the referee in charge has shown 12 cards in his first two games ,shown 3 at HT ,the line is 5.5 4/7 its definitely worth a bet he is a very card happy ref and Portugal have to draw to top the group stage France has to win to have a chance in the final v Brazil,should be more fouling next half id say we will see 3-4 more,might be worth waiting a few mins for the odds to get better

tosser 5 yellows he allowed everything go that half

Taken double +2.5 goals FH skinandi game with +1.5 Fh goals Kari game .. 1.2/1

Kari should be scoring 6 or 7+ going on the stats

Kari should be scoring 6 or 7+ going on the stats

Yeah that's the main one im watching. Could well be bucket loads on that game. Aiming to take a single after ht depending.

Taken double +2.5 goals FH skinandi game with +1.5 Fh goals Kari game .. 1.2/1

In within minutes. Gotta love Iceland :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Kari -1.5 is 1.8.. They're currently 5-1 up.

Now 1.9.. What's up with odds as they're winning 5-1! Not sure what's going on.. Kari 5-1 opposing team have 10 men. Asian HC is -1 at evens now into last 10mins. Score is still 5-1. Yet my CO is getting lower and lower:/

Trying +6.5 in Alftanes game 5/6

Trying +6.5 in Alftanes game 5/6

Thank you again Iceland :)

Now 1.9.. What's up with odds as they're winning 5-1! Not sure what's going on.. Kari 5-1 opposing team have 10 men. Asian HC is -1 at evens now into last 10mins. Score is still 5-1. Yet my CO is getting lower and lower:/

In-play Asian HC goes by taking the score as 0-0 when the bet was placed so backing them -1 Asian HC when it was 5-1 means they'd have to win by 6 for you to win the bet, winning by 5 would be a refund and anything less is a loss.

As far as I'm aware anyway, someone correct me if I'm wrong?

In-play Asian HC goes by taking the score as 0-0 when the bet was placed so backing them -1 Asian HC when it was 5-1 means they'd have to win by 6 for you to win the bet, winning by 5 would be a refund and anything less is a loss.

As far as I'm aware anyway, someone correct me if I'm wrong?

I always thought it was to the score in brackets the score said (5-1) Asian Handicap Kari -1.5 would mean (3-1)?

I always thought it was to the score in brackets the score said (5-1) Asian Handicap Kari -1.5 would mean (3-1)?

I don't think so. European Handicaps follow that manner. If the score is 2-0 for example and the EH is -2 then that means the team has to win by 3 goals so they only need 1 more.

However, if the score is 2-0 in play and the Asian Handicap is -1 then that would mean it'd have to finish 4-0 for the bet to win and 3-0 would be a refund.

The odds reflect this, there's no way you'd have been getting those odds on the team to win by 2 goals when they were 4 goals ahead?

I'm not 100% though because I never usually back the AH in-play. Is anybody else able to verify this?

I don't think so. European Handicaps follow that manner. If the score is 2-0 for example and the EH is -2 then that means the team has to win by 2 goals so they only need 1 more.

However, if the score is 2-0 in play and the Asian Handicap is -1 then that would mean it'd have to finish 4-0 for the bet to win and 3-0 would be a refund.

The odds reflect this, there's no way you'd have been getting those odds o the team to win by 2 goals when they were 4 goals ahead?

I'm not 100% though because I never usually back the AH in-play. Is anybody else able to verify this?

Seems to be correct according to the bet365 Live chat. Think I'm gonna be single the amount I just lost there. Ballix.

Sorry lads I missed that question when posting here last. AH in play is as Smithwicks Man says to the best of my knowledge. Current score is taken as 0-0 hence the 1.9 odds you were seeing Shano.

Seems to be correct according to the bet365 Live chat. Think I'm gonna be single the amount I just lost there. Ballix.

I've read about this happening before where people thought that the bookies had made a mistake with the odds and so they lumped on the AH in-play.

Bitter pill to swallow but there's fe*k all you can do about it. Hope you didn't lose too much :o

• Advertisement

I've read about this happening before where people thought that the bookies had made a mistake with the odds and so they lumped on the AH in-play.

Bitter pill to swallow but there's fe*k all you can do about it. Hope you didn't lose too much :o

Taking it on the Chin and using it as a learning curve!

That's the way to do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Loltube

Got a tip for Flamengo ht Figueirense ft

Have no money so can't do it myself. Could be a load of crap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Loltube wrote: »
    Got a tip for Flamengo ht Figueirense ft

Have no money so can't do it myself. Could be a load of crap though.

Most likely is. 50/1 there on Bet365. Put 2 euro on it and if it comes in I give you half

Sorry to hear this happened Shano. If it's any small consolation I made the same mistake before and I'd say a good few others been caught too. Upwards and onwards tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Loltube

auldgranny wrote: »
    Most likely is. 50/1 there on Bet365. Put 2 euro on it and if it comes in I give you half

Sorry mate.

auldgranny wrote: »

That's 2 euro I won't see again

Loltube wrote: »
    Sorry mate.

Not a problem, only 2 euro. Worth it for the interest.

Right lads so before I make this bet I want to make sure. Asian Goaline. Honduras V Turkey Under 1.0,1.5 is 3.3 Over 2.0,2.5 is 2.1 so if it's 2-0 I get half stake back on overs yeh? Thinking of backing both and hope it's not just a 2goaline:p

• Advertisement

South Africa just did a Banga from the other day,surely fixed themselves to not score ,your average five a side player would have had a hatrick or more playing in that game,African sides ought to be investigated some of their misses are suspicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

South Africa just did a Banga from the other day,surely fixed themselves to not score ,your average five a side player would have had a hatrick or more playing in that game,African sides ought to be investigated some of their misses are suspicious

All their friendlies in the run up to WC2010 were fixed. So no reason why they are not doing that again indeed.

Budapest Honved U21 V Dunakanyar U21 Over 4.5 goals 8/11 Currently 2-0 23 gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double

Abuja FC U20 v Hellas Verona U20
    FH GL Over 1 1.800

FK Sarajevo U20 v Metalurg Skopje U20
    FH GL Over 1 1.850

magherakid wrote: »
    Double

FH GL Over 1 1.800

FH GL Over 1 1.850

On it as 2 singles

Double

FH GL Over 1 1.800

FH GL Over 1 1.850

0-0 HT
    3-0 HT

no good

• Advertisement

Serbia U19 AH -0.5 2.050 from 5-0

Serbia U19 AH -0.5 2.050 from 5-0

6-0 FT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bgrove

Brazil u21 v qatar u20 in ten mins, don't know enough to comment, but surely overs etc?

Rotated most of their usual starting Xi ,give it a watch and you'll ave more of an idea,id say itll be 3 or 4nil minimum

Portugal u19s over 2.5 goals 11/10,Wales after pulling 1 back

• Advertisement

Tindastoll Women U19 v Selfoss Women U19
    Selfoss Women U19 FH AH -0.5 2.025

Portugal u19s over 2.5 goals 11/10,Wales after pulling 1 back

3-2 at FT:D

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Over 7.5 Brazilu21 game 1/1. Good good price against 10 men with 20 to go.

No joy as per usual

Tindastoll Women U19 v Selfoss Women U19
    Selfoss Women U19 FH AH -0.5 2.025

2-0 HT :D

Taken +5 FH corners England game 6/5

England corners not looking good with that dungbag Welbeck starting ahead of Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

What a bore fest this England game is

There is nothing at all happening in the England game.. Not even shots hardly!

greenman09 wrote: »
    What a bore fest this England game is

Spot on, England can't even hold on till the ball struggling to break down Peru :pac:

I'm on a corner by ht in and around evens 38th or 39th min

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement