Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mistake ban

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Hi,

I got the following message:
    Dear Victory_Anders,

You have been permanently banned from Emergency Services for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Turner

Your post: Quote:
    Originally Posted by Victory_Anders viewpost.gif
    Hi,

I came across this forum looking for an Irish board and this is the best one.

I will continue:
    I am from Finland and came to Ireland for a visit of this amazing country. (West). Now, I am staying in a hotel, anyway when I was walking down the street to check out the market (Tuam?) a group of people dressed in tracksuit (nike ? I think), came up to me and almost killed me in a attack. They firstly attacked me (got around me and started punching and shoving, I tried to keep walking on but then they slammed me onto the ground (luckily I did not hit my head), and beat the crap out of me.

Anyway, after about 50 seconds on the ground while they still kicked me, I heard a "gun shot" or some "banger", a guy dressed in black wearing some helmet. He had a weapon and preceded to the attackers. luckily, I was saved and they ran away. I then got up and went to Thank the man, I thought he was a police offer (Garda?), I shook his hand and say Thank You so much. He replied no problem, and that he was watching these types of attackers, and then said something about a big plan?. Like he would get rid of all the attackers?.

I'm not quite sure, but don't think he was a "Garda".

Also note
    For NO reason, I did not even look at them or anything. If people fight people on the street and get bet then no problem. BUT this is was RANDOM attack for NO reason. I was minding my own business, did not even look at them or anything.

Any ideas on how to protect myself in the future please?, also should I write a Thank You letter to the Garda?. As I said, it was not the official Garda uniform but was dressed like it or the ones with Guns. What I did not understand, was the bulletproof helmet and some knight badge on the uniform. And of course how he just came out, like he knew or was watching the attackers.

any help please? I understand what trolling means in Finland. but not sure why it says I got banned here for trolling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Way to draw attention to yourself, dude.

Banned rereg.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement