Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOTW puppy food, where to buy

• 19-11-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

We made the switch to taste of the wild puppy food a month ago. Bought it from Amazon but I was was wondering if anybody knew any other reliable sites to buy it from. Hoping to get it slightly cheaper! Zooplus only have adult TOTW.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Jazbee wrote: »
    We made the switch to taste of the wild puppy food a month ago. Bought it from Amazon but I was was wondering if anybody knew any other reliable sites to buy it from. Hoping to get it slightly cheaper! Zooplus only have adult TOTW.
    Thanks!

I doubt you will find anywhere in Ireland cheaper than Amazon for totw :(

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Jazbee

I doubt you will find anywhere in Ireland cheaper than Amazon for totw :(

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Jazbee wrote: »
    Thanks!

No worries, its a great food Ive used for years Orijen and Acana also, but I stay with TOTW now because its on Amazon, and cheapest Ive found.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Couldn't remember when I saw your post but just remembered where I'd seen it! Probably the last place you'd think of but chemistdirect,co.uk
    http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/dog-food-taste-of-the-wild_cb_8168_5233.html

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Jazbee

tk123 wrote: »
    Couldn't remember when I saw your post but just remembered where I'd seen it! Probably the last place you'd think of but chemistdirect,co.uk
    http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/dog-food-taste-of-the-wild_cb_8168_5233.html

Thanks tk, would never have found that site! Great to have another place to buy it. Also belated thanks for the advice yourself and DBB gave me when puppy was nipping. Worked a treat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement