Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it me?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Or is the water on the Northside still a brownish colour, after the busted water main?

We had brown water late last week after a main broke. Think it was Ballyvolane, Dillons X and St Luke's that were affected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

It's probably tae on tap:D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

My water in Douglas has been a brownish colour on and off for the last week. I ran the tap for 5 mins and it was grand. Next day, brown again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Or is the water on the Northside still a brownish colour, after the busted water main?

We had brown water late last week after a main broke. Think it was Ballyvolane, Dillons X and St Luke's that were affected.

after a main broke here a few months ago we had brown water for over a week, kept running the tap to clear it and in the end they had to flush it from outside the house to clear it,

My water in Douglas has been a brownish colour on and off for the last week. I ran the tap for 5 mins and it was grand. Next day, brown again.

they are around fitting water meters so that could be why douglas is getting brown water.

Advertisement