Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Zyxel router

• 19-11-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, I've posted this in the Playstation forum (as I noticed slow speeds on my PS3) but seems more suited to here. Basically my eircom Zyxel router is on its last legs and it needs replacing. Eircom have offered the new Zyxel but I've been told that it's not the best one to get. So I'm on the lookout for a new router. What's a good alternative and where's the best place to buy it from?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭mugs11

Could I grab one on Amazon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Not sure where to put this post;
    Hi,
    I was trying to access my router last night - Zyxel NBG-416N. It asked for a user name and password. I tried to google the user name and one web site said that it wasn't required, just a password. This didn't work. Has anyone been able to access this type of router. (It's the Imagine Wimax type).

Advertisement