Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nigeria scam

• 19-11-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Diane ferguson scammed me and made out delivery was for her son ' Daniel ferguson' the lawyer was called ' MOnday Osagie'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I read the title and thought it was gonna be about this:
    I+will+burn+all+my+money+those+white+people+never+answer+my+emails.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Westlifegurl1

Hahahahah good one !! I hope he burns in hell whoever it was over 1000 euro down the drain at 19 feels fab

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

How can you be 19 and not know about scam emails?

Did you grow up under a bridge by any chance?

How can you be 19 and not know about scam emails?

Did you grow up under a bridge by any chance?

Yeah must of done

Yeah must of done

And it was gumtree not scam emails

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

chops018 wrote: »
    I read the title and thought it was gonna be about this:
    I+will+burn+all+my+money+those+white+people+never+answer+my+emails.jpg

There's probably about €15 there. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Bepolite wrote: »

Haha, if it wasn't a scam I'd glady provide details for free €15.

Right enough hahahaha imagine how many they have with my money oh god haha

chops018 wrote: »
    Haha, if it wasn't a scam I'd glady provide details for free €15.

I'd scam them that €15 euro off them if I could and all haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

They are Zim Dollars aka the currency of Zimbabwe and they print so much of them there is an expire date on them. They used to knock a few zeros off each set of reprints. They gave up printing them in 09 and use USD now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Inflation has it down to about €13 by the time I replied to you.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

hfallada wrote: »
    They are Zim Dollars aka the currency of Zimbabwe and they print so much of them there is an expire date on them. They used to knock a few zeros off each set of reprints. They gave up printing them in 09 and use USD now

Didn't Mugabe say, when Obama announced TARP, that finally the world is following in Zimbabwe's footsteps or something like that?

Em, OP, if you were defrauded you should contact the Garda National Bureau of Fraud Investigation in Harcourt Square and ask to make a statement. It may not come to much, but at least you will have said your piece and maybe stop someone else being scammed.

Sorry to hear about your loss by the way, but don't worry it's not your fault.

Didn't Mugabe say, when Obama announced TARP, that finally the world is following in Zimbabwe's footsteps or something like that?

Em, OP, if you were defrauded you should contact the Garda National Bureau of Fraud Investigation in Harcourt Square and ask to make a statement. It may not come to much, but at least you will have said your piece and maybe stop someone else being scammed.

Sorry to hear about your loss by the way, but don't worry it's not your fault.

No I know but I was talking to a similar woman in my position and the guards are useless really the scammers are too far away, I've wrote my story on pay pals scam part of their website and on here so hopefully no one falls for what I did truly heartbreaking when it happens bu I've learnt now and nothing like that will ever happen to me again that's for sure

Advertisement