Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pop up shop or indoor market for mens clothing.

Options
  • 20-11-2013 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

HI

Im trying to turnover some stock. I sell mens clothing and i have a couple of hundred pieces. I sell online but i would like to have a physical shop or stall or some wat of clearing some stock to try out. If anyone has any advice i would appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Contact local landlords see if any of them are willing to let you use a vacant unit they have for a while. Its a chance for them to be able to show potential tenants that a spot can work if it goes well for you. I had a customer in the other day who is doing something similar and they were able to get a unit for two and a half weeks in December for no charge! Its probably too late for a Christmas stall now but there must be one on near enough to you that you could try.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

I think a landlord with a retail unit would be a better idea than a market. There is so many retail units vacant at the moment I cant see why a landlord wouldnt come up with an arangement with you.

Advertisement